Lead Cloud Engineer AWS - English
As Lead Cloud Engineer AWS, you will be jointly responsible for accomplishing the journey to the Cloud (AWS). All developments in the IT department are in the context of this. Hence a search has started for a driven Lead to go for this together with your colleagues. The organization works completely Agile and the various teams develop solutions via CI/CD pipelines. Kubernetes clusters are used and currently all applications are being migrated from the data centers to the Cloud. Furthermore, you will be busy with:
- Leading a team of 5 cloud professionals;
- Sparring with other team leads to realize the company's interests together;
- Thinking along and advising stakeholders on a technical level;
- Working together to ensure that all teams are on par in terms of projects;
- Picking up advanced tasks from the sprint.
As a Lead Cloud Engineer AWS, you meet the following requirements:
- You are expert in managing AWS and Kubernetes;
- You have experience leading a team;
- You can demonstrate a high level of thinking and work through your previous experience;
- You are ambitious and take active measures to achieve goals together with the team;
- You are naturally curious and always keep up to date with the latest technologies in order to apply them to your own environment.
English speaking candidates are welcome to apply for this role, provided there is a willingness to learn the Dutch language. Again, living in the Netherlands is required due to office days.
Our client is in the media industry, has been around for 200 years and consists of more than 350 professionals. The company is part of a European concern and is in the process of transitioning to software vendor. They work with different scrum teams on new and yet-to-be-released applications. They combine high quality content with smart technology and training. They work closely with customers to make their work more effective, efficient and fun. You get a lot of freedom to design your role, the company culture is informal, low hierarchy and you have easy contact with everyone in the organization. The department consists of people of all ages.
It is possible to work hybrid; each employee is expected to work in the office at least 2x per week. These days can be coordinated with your team; currently Tuesdays and Thursdays are popular days when colleagues work in the office.
As a Lead Cloud Engineer AWS, you can count on the following benefits:
- A salary between €5500 and €6000;
- A standard working week of 36 hours;
- 8.33% vacation pay;
- A compensation for irregular shifts;
- A year-end bonus;
- A profit-sharing scheme;
- Discount on a subscription to the gym;
- Personal choice budget with which you can, for example, save for extra leave or have your vacation pay paid out flexibly;
- Opportunity to participate in a Learning & Development program;
- A good pension plan.